Your prospect has become a Customer! Congratulations!
Getting her (or him!!) off on the best foot is your priority right now. To that end, there are a few basic things you will want to remember to do:
1. Change the name of your new customer’s Info Chat to Success Chat. This will help you and your Coach identify people who have already ordered as separate from prospects who have yet to. If the person becomes a Distributor right off the bat as opposed to a Customer, put the word SUCCESS in all caps.
2. Add your customer to the product support page that your team uses! There are quite a few of these, so just ask your Coach which page you should use. Tag her in the So You Just Ordered Post in the page.
Let your Customer know that she can engage in the product support page, and that it (and you!) are there for her product related success. Sometimes I point out how to search for recipes or food prep tips within the page.
3. In her Success Chat, send the following link to your new Customer and ask her to look it over as it will set her up for amazing success and help her prepare: www.thesupersimplesystem.com/so-you-just-ordered
4. Have your new Customer put up a Curiosity Post on the day that she orders. She can always pass, but ask at least! If you don’t know what this is, ask your coach first so she can explain!
5. Prepare your new Customer to hear from Xander soon. Remind her that he’s responsive and helpful.
6. Stay in touch with your Customer every day from the day you take her order to Day 9 after her 8 Day Challenge.
Use the Coaching Script at the bottom of this page as a guideline. Copy and paste each script into your Customer’s Success Chat on the appropriate days, adding personalization if desired!
7. If she has troubles on her 8 Day Challenge, send your Customer this link: www.thesupersimplesystem.com/troubleshooting.
8. As the completion of your Customer’s 8 Day Challenge nears, schedule a Day 9 call for, you guessed it, Day 9! Talk about the importance of AutoShip and help her adjust hers.
9. Ask your Customer to post her results to FB! She can always decline, but you won’t know until you ask. So many people are willing!
10. Help your Customer prepare for what lies beyond the first 8 days by sending her this link: http://thesupersimplesystem.com/after-your-jumpstart/
I like to send this on Day 6 or 7 in her Success Chat.
11. Continue to check in on your Customer weekly for the first few months and then monthly after that.
If your Customer becomes a Distributor, click here to learn how to support them then!
When they first order:
Congrats on your order!!!
You will find information on preparing for and doing your 8 Day Challenge here: http://thesupersimplesystem.com/so-you-just-ordered/ Check it out! You’ll also use the amazing guide that will come in your box as a resource.
Xander is Xyngular’s automated Virtual Assistant. I’m sure you’ve already received text messages from him! If at anytime during your challenge you can’t get ahold of me, you can ask Xander a question and get a quick answer. Xander will also be reminding you throughout the day when to take your supplements and eat based on the time you have selected to start each day. If you need Xander to change something, text him your request. He’s responsive and adjustable!
Let me know when your kit comes!
A few days later:
Hey! Did you get notification that your kit shipped yet? I bet you are so excited! Have any questions for me? When do you think you’ll start your Challenge?
Send the following scripts either the night before or the morning of the appropriate day for them:
Today is the day! I am so excited for you! Keep me posted today; I am here to help!
Weigh and measure yourself first thing this morning.
IMPORTANT TIP: Start with 1 Xyng at your am snack only. Most people don’t find they need a 2nd Xyng.
ANOTHER TIP: Yes, you can swap protein meals and shakes for your convenience.
YES, A THIRD TIP: Lean (vanilla, one scoop) is used on the 8 Day Challenge. Lean Meal (chocolate, two scoops) is only for after.
Today can be hardest for some, so please let me know if for any reason you aren’t feeling good. You’ll find some helpful hints on detox here http://thesupersimplesystem.com/troubleshooting/
Hang in there, drink your water, remember why you started and keep me posted! And you may weigh yourself tomorrow morning if you want!
It’s Day 3! Did you weigh yourself or are you waiting until Day 9?
What’s for lunch? Snap a photo of it and send it here to your Success Chat so I can see!
You’re halfway there! Can you believe it!? I’m so proud of you! Let me know if you need anything today!
How’s it going? Are you prepped and ready for the next few days? Planning your meals ahead will make it easy to stay on track! Stay off the scale!
I bet you are wondering what comes next!
You’ll have two choices of plans after your Jumpstart ends. Click here to see a preview!
Let me know how you are doing today! How is your energy? Your mood? Your sleep? Are your jeans getting looser?
Did you decide on which plan you way to do after your Jumpstart?
Also, I would love to set up a quick call over the next few days to go over your results and answer any questions you have about your next steps. When would be a good time for you?
If Xander tells you to have 2 free meal days, this means eat on plan (Like a Day 1 or 5) and have one cheat meal each day. I encourage you to only have one free meal day if you are really wanting to keep up the momentum with your weight loss. Move to either the Low Carb Plan or the Keto Plan next!
You did it! I cannot wait to hear how you did!!! Weigh and measure yourself first thing this morning.
You may continue using Xander for the rest of your 30 days. He’ll ask you which plan you are doing now. If you want him after your first 30 days, just let me know. I will help!
I am excited to chat and celebrate your results with you!